“Stress is simply a reaction to a stimulus that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. In other words, it’s an omnipresent part of life. A stressful event can trigger the “fight-or-flight” response, causing hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol to surge through the body.”_Psychology Today
Massage therapy has been shown to reduce stress on both a physical as well as psychological levels.
Destress with MassageExperiencing a stressful week at work?
Le Reve Massage Spa Offer
Mention this blog when booking & Receive $10.00 OFF your next massage service with us
Allow Le Reve to help bring you back to happiness and peace!
The Magnificent World of Barefoot Massage
Good Afternoon Santa Barbara + hello Sunshine!
I would like to introduce you to the wonderful world of Barefoot Massage and let you know how it was that I became a fan.
Le Reve Massage
Treat yourself to a massage at Santa Barbara day spa Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique and allow us to exceed all of your spa expectations
Le Reve invites you to experience a relaxing, therapeutic massage customized to restore you to optimum health and vitality. Our massage therapists are experienced in all types of massage. Our massages are based upon the amount of time you would like. Your massage therapist will speak with you before your treatment begins and the massage will then be customized to fit your needs.
90 minutes, $140
30 minutes, $65
60 minutes, $105
90 minutes, $130
90 minutes, $140
120 minutes, $175Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique is located at 21 W. Gutierrez St. in between D’Angelos Bakery and Yoga Soup down a private outdoor walkwayxoxo, Linda Spa Coordinator
Here at Le Reve, we offer many different massages to meet your body’s needs. One of our all time favorite massages is the Barefoot Massage.
While this type of massage is typically requested by athletes or clients with sports or repetitive strain injuries its ability to reduce stiffness and increase flexibility can be beneficial for all.
- Long expansive head to toe strokes stimulate the lymphatic and parasympathetic nervous systems faster, creating a sense of well being, improvement of bodily functions, and homeostatis.
- Typically, just 20 minutes of Barefoot Massage can do what takes an HOUR of Swedish massage to achieve!
- Centripetal and Centrifugal movements in our technique increase circulation bringing more oxygenated blood to the area being treated and help release toxins at a very high rate.
- Long, consistent compression from a well trained foot releases adhesions, trigger points and chronic holding patterns, and encourages your body’s natural healing potential.
- Myofascial stretching with vertebral traction elongate the spine, improving movement and posture while relieving chronic pain and spasm.
- Deep, broad pressure improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Hypertonic muscles soften and lengthen.
- Muscles are flushed with interstitial stasis reduced.
- Stretching muscle fibers increases capillerization.
- Fascia is rejuvenated and enlivened.
- Myofascial pain and secondary autonomic phenomena caused by trigger points is usually eliminated.
Call today at 805-564-2977 or book online