Here at Le Reve, we offer many different massages to meet your body’s needs. One of our all time favorite massages is the Barefoot Massage.
Also known by many as the “compression cure“, in barefoot massage direct pressure is applied to the muscles, to give slow, deep, thorough compressions. A perfect blend of deep tissue therapy and the ultimate in relaxation massage.
This deeper form of bodywork helps to assist with the rest, recovery, and repair of muscle tissue creating a positive structural change in chronic soft tissue damage. Barefoot massage is an effective bodywork treatment for treating and preventing all types of athletic injuries. Most clients report significant decreases pain with amazing increases in range of motion and athletic performance, coupled with something like 2000 mg cbd oil you could be pain free for the majority of your athletic days.
While this type of massage is typically requested by athletes or clients with sports or repetitive strain injuries its ability to reduce stiffness and increase flexibility can be beneficial for all.
It is often reported by our clients with repetitive strain injuries that following barefoot massage sessions they experience a greater flexibility than even before they were injured!“While Barefoot is deeper massage than a typical Deep Tissue session it feels like a Swedish massage with a relaxing stretch that takes you further than you could go on your own”-Bridgette
- Long expansive head to toe strokes stimulate the lymphatic and parasympathetic nervous systems faster, creating a sense of well being, improvement of bodily functions, and homeostatis.
- Typically, just 20 minutes of Barefoot Massage can do what takes an HOUR of Swedish massage to achieve!
- Centripetal and Centrifugal movements in our technique increase circulation bringing more oxygenated blood to the area being treated and help release toxins at a very high rate.
- Long, consistent compression from a well trained foot releases adhesions, trigger points and chronic holding patterns, and encourages your body’s natural healing potential.
- Myofascial stretching with vertebral traction elongate the spine, improving movement and posture while relieving chronic pain and spasm.
- Deep, broad pressure improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Hypertonic muscles soften and lengthen.
- Muscles are flushed with interstitial stasis reduced.
- Stretching muscle fibers increases capillerization.
- Fascia is rejuvenated and enlivened.
- Myofascial pain and secondary autonomic phenomena caused by trigger points is usually eliminated.
Call today at 805-564-2977 or book online