Hydroquinone Alternative For Dark SpotsLe Reve offers a Hydroquinone Alternative For Dark Spots Finally, there’s a Hydroquinone alternative for dark spots at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique. Hydroquinone is a toxic chemical that is prescribed to help treat dark spots.
What cause dark spotsMelasma or dark spots can be caused by a few different things such as pregnancy, skin trauma, birth control pills, or other hormone replacement therapy. Many people look for a dark spot corrector to help lighten the spots or even greatly reduce them. Melasma occurs when the melanocyte cells located in the bottom epidermis layer of skin produce melanin. Melanin is what makes dark spots. For people suffering from acne, the dark marks that the spots can leave behind can be quite an issue for some. With that being said, there are methods such as visiting a skincare clinic like victorian cosmetic institute to undergo skin needling sessions, as this is said to help reduce dark marks. This may be something worth looking into. Hydroquinone works by inhibiting the production of melanin. So what could be wrong with a product that prohibits the production of melanin? Why is there a need for a hydroquinone alternative for dark spots? Well, how about it is toxic for one. Instead, you could get a Vitamin C facial from a beauty salon in Maidenhead and enrich your skin with natural extracts. For now, let’s look at the dangers of hydroquinone below.
Dangers of HydroquinoneIf you have gone to the dermatologist for melasma, the darker pigmentation of the skin then you have probably heard about Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a skin-bleaching agent used for lightening melasma. This chemical does come with some drawbacks which would probably make most avoid it if they only knew. What are those drawbacks? Firstly, this chemical is known to be cytotoxic (i.e. cell-killing). It is because it causes permanent damage your pigment cells that it must be prescribed by a physician when in amounts larger than 2%. Secondly, this cream has shown in some studies to cause the skin to turn a bluish or blackish color. This occurrence is called exogenous ochronosis¹.
The Hydroquinone Alternative
The hydroquinone alternative to dark spots is called the Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum.
The Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum
How to use
- Skin appears smoother, calmer and firmer
- Skin is moisturized, more vitalized
- Complexion appears lighter
- Skin appearance is healthier
- Licorice: brightens skin appearance
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative Complex: brightening with African potato and tara tree; antioxidant rich
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to rejuvenate the appearance of skin
- Gigawhite™: brightens the look of skin
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Lemongrass: tones and cleanses skin
- Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid; to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin