Labor Day Weekend Healing Stone Massage Spa Special
Enjoy this Labor Day Weekend Healing Stone Massage Spa Special at at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique this weekend!
Treat yourself this weekend to a healing Japanese Mint stone massage at Le Reve and allow the tension to melt away.
This fabulous spa treatment combines the wonderful benefits of traditional stone massage
with the fantastic medicinal properties of Japanese mint. Allow these therapeutic benefits to address your achy, sore, or tired muscles. Mention this post and RECEIVE $10 OFF!
Benefits of Japanese Mint – Le Reve Spa
Curious about the benefits of Japanese Mint at Le Reve Spa? Celebrate the refreshing and therapeutic properties of our Japanese Mint at Le Reve Spa with this weekends spa special. Mint has been used for medicinal and holistic properties for centuries. Mint oils are one of the most popular and widely used essential oil because of its chemical components such as methanol and isomenthonone.
Japanese Mint Oil
Japanese Mint is a plant. The oil is removed from the parts of the plant that grow above ground to be used for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of Mint
- Some of the many benefits from this wonderful plant are that it is a natural muscle relaxant and can help to reduce muscular spasms and nerve pain. According to the Journal of Advanced Scientific Research Mint is a natural analgesic, meaning that it member of the group of drugs used to relieves pain. [drugs.com]
- Mint is naturally refreshing for more reasons than you would think! Did you know that mint is a diaphoretic meaning it helps induces sweating, naturally allowing your system to cool itself.
- Mint helps to alleviate itchiness, and hives.
- It contains 95% menthol and can assist in the reduction of swelling in the upper respiratory tract, helping you to breathe more freely!
- The scent of mint is naturally stimulating and can help alleviate some symptoms of ADHD.
- As a natural astringent, mint can help shrink pores contributing to the appearance of clear and toned skin!
Treat yourself to this months Lemon and Mint Refresher Facial at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique
Additional Benefits of Mint
Mint also has medicinal properties when ingested. According to the Journal of Advanced Scientific Research mint can be used for medicinal therapy to combat flatulence. It is a natural antispasmodic(patient.info.com) which means that it is a medicines which can help to control some symptoms that arise from the gut (intestines) such as gut spasm. Mint is an antiemetic herb, which means it can be used to treat the effects of nausea and vomiting such as motion sickness, the side effects of opioid analgesics, general anesthetics, and chemotherapy.
Reserve your relaxing spa treatment at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique today…and remember to add mint!
See you at the spa!_chemist, Bridgette
You may also call 805-564-2977 to book with a Le Reve Spa Coordinator!
Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique
21 W Gutierrez St Santa Barbara Ca 93101
Ref: Journal of Advanced Scientific Research; Prakash N and Yunus M. International Journal of Environment, 2013;2:16-25
Ref: WebMD; Japanese Mint