Here at Le Reve, we offer many different massages to meet your body’s needs. One of our all time favorite massages is the Barefoot Massage.
While this type of massage is typically requested by athletes or clients with sports or repetitive strain injuries its ability to reduce stiffness and increase flexibility can be beneficial for all.
- Long expansive head to toe strokes stimulate the lymphatic and parasympathetic nervous systems faster, creating a sense of well being, improvement of bodily functions, and homeostatis.
- Typically, just 20 minutes of Barefoot Massage can do what takes an HOUR of Swedish massage to achieve!
- Centripetal and Centrifugal movements in our technique increase circulation bringing more oxygenated blood to the area being treated and help release toxins at a very high rate.
- Long, consistent compression from a well trained foot releases adhesions, trigger points and chronic holding patterns, and encourages your body’s natural healing potential.
- Myofascial stretching with vertebral traction elongate the spine, improving movement and posture while relieving chronic pain and spasm.
- Deep, broad pressure improves flexibility and range of motion.
- Hypertonic muscles soften and lengthen.
- Muscles are flushed with interstitial stasis reduced.
- Stretching muscle fibers increases capillerization.
- Fascia is rejuvenated and enlivened.
- Myofascial pain and secondary autonomic phenomena caused by trigger points is usually eliminated.
Call today at 805-564-2977 or book online