Eminence Blueberry Soy Repair Masque
Mask Monday at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique
It’s Monday again! So time for another fun Mask Monday Blog, Enjoy !
GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE VEGAN
Details – Plump and soothe dehydrated skin with this masque made from pureed whole fruit blueberries, wholesome non-GMO soy yogurt and an active combination of vitamins A, C, E, coenzyme Q10 and evening primrose oil.
How to use – Emulsify a small amount of masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow masque to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Plumps the skin and returns appearance of elasticity
- Repairs the visible signs of aging
- Complexion appears enriched and radiant
- Skin appears healthier
- Blueberry Juice & Pulp: high in antioxidants and phyto-nutrients
- Non-GMO Soy: rich in isoflavones and vitamin B
- Shea Butter: calming and moisturizing
- Raspberry Juice: vitamin C and phyto-nutrient rich
- Bramble Juice: high in vitamin A, vitamin C and antioxidants
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant; soothing
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoid Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
You can purchase your Eminence Soy Repair Masque at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique Check this and more of our fabulous organic skin care at our online store
Stop by for all your skincare needs!
Other products I used on my face today include: Eminence Lemon Cleanser, Eminence Eight Greens Youth Serum, and the Eminence Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer.