Naseberry Eye ExfoliantNaseberry Eye Exfoliant available at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique Naseberry Eye Exfoliant by Eminence Organics is available at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique in Santa Barbara. At Le Reve we carry so many amazing organic skincare products that we understand it may be difficult to know which ones work best for you. Sit back, relax, and follow our blog for a more detailed description of our treatments and skincare to better determine which ones are best for you. Today we would like to educate you on the Eminence Naseberry Eye Exfoliant. This phenomenal eye exfoliant works for all skin types. This exfoliant contains gentle fruit enzyme exfoliates that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for a smoother, more youthful appearance. Proper exfoliation helps your skin absorb more moisture. Moisture is the key to combating fine lines and dehydration. So it is pretty much a no brainer that proper exfoliation should be performed on a regular basis to really benefit from your eye cream. Unfortunately, with as delicate as the skin around your eye tends to be you must be very careful not to damage it. The Naseberry Eye Exfoliant by Eminence Organics Skincare is gentle enough to remove dead skin and impurities without damaging your skin.
Leave it to the professionals! Book an Age Defying Eye Treatment
How to use
Dispense a small amount of exfoliant and apply gently around the eye area in a circular motion. Allow the exfoliant to remain on the skin for 5 minutes, then remove gently with a damp cloth. Follow with an eye masque or eye cream.
This superb exfoliant is Soy Free Nut Free Gluten Free
- The appearance of skin texture is improved and toned
- Combats the appearance of fine lines, redness and puffiness
Treat your entire face, neck, and décoletté with an Age Defying Facial at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique.
- Naseberry: gently removes dead cells
- Wild Black Carrot: revitalizes the skin; reduces the look of fine lines
- Raspberry: antioxidant, source of bioflavonoids
- Eyebright: calms and brightens; improves the appearance of skin around the delicate eye area
- Green Apple: source of vitamin C; tones, rejuvenates and nourishes the look of skin
- Honey: moisturizes; nourishes the look of skin
- Vitamins A, C and E: antioxidants
- Vitamin K: soothes to improve the appearance of skin under eyes
- Vitamin B3: revitalizing
- Calendula Petals: soothing properties