Posts Tagged ‘carpinteria’
Age Defying Facial
Do you feel like your skin needs a pick me up?
The Le Reve Age Defying/Antioxidant Facial is for you!
This is a results based facial designed to combat signs of aging such as
fine lines and discoloration leaving your skin beautifully rejuvenated and refreshed.
This fabulous facial also includes an age defying treatment for your
It is truly a luxurious facial!
Call 805-564-2977 to book your service with one of our spa coordinators or
You may also book online at www.le-reve.com/age-defying-facial
Open 10am -7pm daily
Herbal Recovery Neck Serum
A firming, protective neck serum
Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser
- Skin is perfectly cleansed and balanced
- Reduced appearance of redness
- Reduced irritation and inflammation
- Chamomile Tea: revitalizes, calms and balances the appearance of skin
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
- Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in vitamins A, D and E
- Arnica Extract: cleanser
- Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols
- Rosemary: antioxidant, rejuvenating and soothing
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin
Stone Massage Santa Barbara
Stone Massage is deeply relaxing and therapeutic. The use of warm and cold stones originates from the Native Americans and has been used for centuries for healing purposes.
Hot stone massage is a variation on classic massage therapy. Heated smooth, flat stones are placed on key points on the body. The massage therapist may also hold the stones and use them to massage certain areas of the body.
* During the massage, the therapist warms up the body with traditional Swedish massage, then massages you while holding a heated stone. As the stone cools, the therapist replaces it with another.
* The therapist might also leave heated stones in specific points along your spine, in the palms of your hand, on your belly, or even between your toes to improve the flow of energy in your body.
* If you have inflammation or muscle injury, cold stones are sometimes used.
The hot stones are usually made of basalt, a type of rock that is rich in iron, so they retain heat. River rocks are normally used because they are so smooth – they have been smoothed over time by the river’s current.
The heat warms and relaxes the muscles, which allows the therapist to apply deeper pressure, if desired.
The warmth of the hot stones improves circulation and calms the nervous system.
Some massage therapists place stones on points that are thought to be energy centers of the body to rebalance the body and mind.
So if your looking for deep bodywork combined with warmth and relaxation this is the massage for you. Le Reve has truly amazing massage therapist who are well trained in STONE THERAPY. Massage is good for the body and good for the soul! Schedule yours today.
See you at the Spa for your stone massage Santa Barbara!_:)Bridgette