New Years Resolution 1
New Years Resolution 1New Years Resolution 1 is to keep that skin looking beautiful! Our New Years Resolution at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique in Santa Barbara is to keep your skin looking beautiful! Here are some great tips for you to follow to help keep your skin looking great.
- Drink Lots of Water – Drinking at least 8 glasses a day will help detoxify the body and skin of toxins improving the skins overall complexion
- Eat a Healthy Diet – A few studies have found that avoiding refined carbohydrates found in sugar and flour and sticking to more of a low-glycemic diet with more whole grains, protein and produce may reduce acne.
- Moisturize Day and Night – Applying moisturizer boosts hydration in your skin, prevents flaking and dullness, and creates a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day.
- Use the right cleanser – Face wash formulas are designed to meet the needs of all types of skin. Whether your skin is sensitive, acne-prone, dry, oily, or a few of these skin types combined treatment begins with your cleanser.
- Book Facials Regularly – A facial is one of the best ways to care for your skin. Facials provide a multi-step skin treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion. Facials can help produce a more youthful appearance after just one sitting so just imaging if you were to make it a regular habit!
Be good to your skin, you will be wearing it the rest of your life. For our clients who receive facials regularly, taking care of your skin show. Call 805-564-2977 to book your facial or skin analysis today.
Book Le Reve Spa for all your skin care needs!
See you at the Spa! _Bridgette
Trackback from your site.