Introducing this seasons hero pumpkin treatment for your skin at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique in Santa Barbara California.
Did you know that pumpkin can do amazing things for your skin?
Pumpkin is rich in Vitamin C which can help fight skin damage from free radicals. Free radical skin damage leads to premature aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and even skin cancers. It goes without saying that utilizing skincare treatment which can help combat these developments is always a good idea! Pumpkin is also a great source for Carotenoids such as beta-carotene. Carotenoids are antioxidants that help to refortify the skin and can also brighten the complexion. This is the property that gives pumpkins their bright orange color.
Here at Le Reve Organic Spa & Boutique
we provide a pumpkin treatment in our 90 minute Age Defying Antioxidant Facial
called the Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. This is a 20% enzyme mask which helps to remove dead skin, minimize dark spots, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Do not allow this treatments delicious title to fool you, this results-oriented pumpkin treatment is a wonderful way to greatly improve the skins appearance in a small amount of time. It is no wonder why this pumpkin treatment is one of our most requested by returning clientele!
Due to the high enzyme rate of this amazing pumpkin treatment only a trained professional like your Le Reve esthetician may provide it. So if you would like to experience this pumpkin treatment for yourself contact a Le Reve spa coordinator
to set aside your next Age Defying Facial this October!
Le Reve Age Defying Antioxidant Facial
If you are in between facials and looking for a pumpkin treatment which you can do yourself at home you are in luck! Located in the Le Reve Organic Spa Boutique
we retail a pumpkin treatment which your can use at home! This is the Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5%.
Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5%
GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE VEGAN AWARD WINNING
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme
peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious purée of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer of product over clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10–15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells.
In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water.
For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in–spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of Mineral (Sun) Defense 30 to finish is highly recommended with peeling products. Not recommended for use on active acne areas of the skin.
- Yam Pulp Purée: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the appearance of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the appearance of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willow bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Phyto-Hyaluronic Acid (Phytocollagen): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
- Skin appears refined and smoothed, the appearance of dark spots are reduced
- Skin appears firmed and plumped
- The appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines are reduced